WHAT IS ENROLMENT?
Enrolment is the final step to complete before beginning your studies for the year at AFDA. Every student, both new and returning need to go through enrolment to ensure the documents submitted and the agreement signed is valid for the year ahead in which you will be studying at AFDA.
Arrive at the AFDA Campus to complete your enrolment during the Enrolment Window and complete the 6 steps as indicated.
2018 ENROLMENT | DEGREES
- Monday 15 January – Friday 19 January 2018
- Monday 22 January – Friday 26 January 2018
- Saturday 27 January from 10am – 1pm
- Monday 29 January – Friday 2 February 2018
- Saturday 3 February 2018 from 10am – 1pm
Late enrolment for the degrees opens 5 February 2018. Any student permitted to enrol after the designated enrolment window will be required to pay a Late Enrolment Fee of R950 upfront upon enroling.
2018 ENROLMENT | HIGHER CERTIFICATES
- Monday 26 February 2018 – Thursday 8 March 2018 between 10am – 4:30pm (Weekdays only)
- Term 1 for the Higher Certificates starts Monday 12 March 2018 (Late enrolment for HC begins)
WHAT TO BRING (CHECKLIST):
- Certified copy of ID /passport
- Certified copy of Senior Certificate, or highest equivalent academic qualification
- 2 colour ID photographs
- Certified copy of the fee payers Identity Document
- Certified copy of proof of residency of fee payer
- Proof of payment/s
- Completed Enrolment & Tuition Agreement, completed in black pen with all signatures and each page initialed. Download it here under Enrolment Process.
STEP 1: Documentation
The first step involves going through all the documents you are required to submit for enrolment reviewed by our team member, who will also fill in an Enrolment Tracking Sheet.
STEP 2: International
This step is for International students to have their additional documentation checked and verified (visa, passport, transcripts etc.). Contact Nareen Rebello in the International Student Recruitment Office to confirm what you will be required to bring: email@example.com / +27 (0)21 448 7600
(Local South African students skip this step)
STEP 3: Finance
Provide the relevant fee proof of payments and confirm your selected fee payment plan with the finance officer. An invoice can be issued upon request.
STEP 4: Student Data Registration
A team member will review your completed Enrolment & Tuition Agreement and log the relevant data into our system.
STEP 5: Registrar
Verification of all steps completed correctly. A letter confirming your complete registration as a student at AFDA can be provided upon request.
STEP 6: Student Card
Your photo will be taken and your information logged in order to generate your student card.
Download the 2018 Calendar under the General tab in Key Documents HERE