11 Golden Horns at SAFTA 2015
- Best Scriptwriting TV Comedy, Check Coast; Meren Reddy.
- Best Editing-TV Drama; End Game; Jack Esterhuizen and Gugulethu Sibandze.
- Best Cinematography; Soul City, Tom Marais
- Best Scriptwriting- TV Drama; Geraamtes in die Kas; Luke Rous
- Best Cinematography-TV Soap; Isabaya; Zeno Peterson.
- Best Art/production Design- Feature Film; Faan se Trein; Waldemar Coetsee.
- Best Actor in Lead Role- TV Comedy; Single Guys; Thomas Gumede as “Zanele”
- Best Directing-TV Drama; Swartwater; Jozua Malherbe
- Best Supporting Actor; Isidingo, Justin Strydom as “AK”.
- Best Directing- TV Soap; Isabaya; Adze Ugah.
- Best Actress in Lead Role- Feature Film, Hard To Get; Thishiwe Ziqubu as “Skiets”.
- Best South African Documentary Feature Film – Tarryn Crossman, AFDA Johannesburg 4th year graduate, for “Fatherland”.
- Best Feature Film – Jenna Cato Bass, AFDA Cape Town 3rd year graduate, “Love The One You Love”.
- Audience Choice Award – Ernest Nkosi ,AFDA Johannesburg Masters, “Thina Sobabili”.
Pan African Film Festival
- Audience Choice Award: Thina Sobabili – Ernest Nkosi
- Best Rock Video, Ryan Kruger, Prime Circle – Doors
- Best EDM, Ryan Kruger, Good Luck – Trickery
- Best Hip Hop, Terence Neale, Die Antwoord – Baby’s on Fire
- Best Editing, Daniel Marcos, Nomadic Orchestra – Mondays
- Best Cinematography, Roscoe Vercueil, The Parlotones feat. Khuli Chana – Sleepwalker
- Best Art Direction, Kezia Eales, Die Antwoord – Fatty Fatty Boom Boom
- Best Video for International Artist, Terence Neale, Skrillex – Ragga Bomb
- Music Video of the year, Ryan Kruger, Prime Circle – Let the Night in
Huisgenoot Tempo Toekennings 2015
- Film of the Year: Ballade vir n Enkeling – Danie Bester (Producer))
Silwerskermfees Awards 2015 (Short Film Category)
- Best Script: Nommer 37 – Travis Taute & Nosipho Dumisa
- Best Director: Nommer 37 – Travis Taute & Nosipho Dumisa
International Environmental Film Festival 2015
- Best Full-Length Documentary: The Shore Break – Ryley Grunenwald
- Backsberg Audience Choice Award: The Shore Break – Ryley Grunenwald
- VIDI Choice Award – Nommer 37 (Gambit Films – Produced and Directed by Travis Taute & Nosipho Dumisa)
- Best Short Film – Nommer 37 (Gambit Films – Produced and Directed by Travis Taute & Nosipho Dumisa
- Best Director of a Short Film – Nommer 37 – Travis Taute & Nosipho Dumisa
- Best Actress in a Short Film – Nommer 37 – Shamilla Miller
- Best Original Screenplay – Nommer 37 – Nosipho Dumisa & Travis Taute
- Best Editing of a Short Film – Nommer 37 – Simon Beesley
- Best Documentary – Jeppe On A Friday – Arya Lalloo & Ryley Grunenwald
- Best South African Film – Necktie Youth – Producer Elias Ribeiro
- Amnesty International Human Rights Award – Shore Break – Ryley Grunenwald
- DIFF Audience Award – Shore Break – Ryley Grunenwald
- PAS Award – Inkabi “The Hitman” – Director – Norman Maake
- Audience Choice Award – Necktie Youth – Producer – Elias Ribeiro
- Best South African Film Project – Inkabi “The Hitman” – Director – Norman Maake
- Best Documentary Film – “The Shore Break” – Ryley Grunenwald
- Best Feature Film Screenplay – “Sink” – Brett Michael Innes
- Best Feature Film Editing – “Sink” – Brett Michael Innes
- Best Feature Film Cinematography – “Sink” – Trevor Calverley
- Best Feature Film Actress – “Sink” – Shoki Mokgapa
- Best Feature Film Original Music Score – “Sink” – Chris Letcher
- Best Short Film Screenplay – “Beurtkrag” – Stiaan Smith